Pages

Monday, August 10, 2020

Life on Mars Science

Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been working on Science I read a story and it was about Mars and then we had to do some questions the story was called Starryteller and the author was Clare Knighton and these are the questions we had to start and this is what I made. Please leave a comment on what I could change or what I could do better.

In your own words, summaries what happens at the Mars Desert Research Center.
The research center is in the desert in Utah and it is a station that people work at and some live there it is kinda like Mars and they have to wear spacesuits and a helmet they live in a thing called a hab and it is where they spend there time in there discovering new things.

What did Haritina find difficult about being at the research center? She found the job difficult because she had to stay for 24/7 and that means that she had to stay there for twenty four hours and she wasn't aloud to leave.
Why? Because she had to work everyday and for 24 hours and was getting difficult.

Mars Desert Research Station: My Mission to (Simulated) Mars | by ...
Why do you think it is important for astronauts to practice in an environment like this before heading into Space? I think it is important to people to practice in space because they might want to go to space and they are going to need experiences so they don't die and they will be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.