Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Gravity Science

Hello readers for the last couple if weeks we have been working on science and today we stared working in gravity we had to do some questions and these are the questions I done I hope you enjoy.

1.Gravity is what holds our world together however gravity isn't the same everywhere on Earth.

2.The gravity of Mars is a natural phenomenon due to the law of gravity or gravitation, by which all things with ms around the planet Mars are brought towards it

3.We calculate weight by multiplying mass by the gravity on the surface of the planet so if you know your weight on Earth and the surface gravity on earth you can calculate your mass.

4.How would your life be different if you lived on a planet with higher  gravity? With lower gravity.It would be different because if you lived on a planet with higher gravity you will not be able to jump because the gravity it so high.If the gravity is to low you will be able to jump off the planet. I wouldn't be able to see my family or I couldn't play games or go to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.