Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

200 Word Challenge

Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been doing the 100 Word challenge and then today we started doing a 200 word challenge the story was based on a feather theme and we needed to think about what the music reminded us about and I though it reminded me about a bird flying around in the sky and this is what I made.


This music reminds me of a bird and flying in the sky

There once was a bird and he was flying in the sky and flew across the mountains he saw the snow and went to go and show his family and then they saw a nest and there were baby’s in the nest there was also a mother looking after the kids. After they fly away and they go and fly and adventure and then they see worms and they are hungry so they go and have some food and take it to their kids and then a feather falls off and they keep the feather. They keep the feather because they are going to keep it as a adornment for remembrance. Then one of the birds gets lost but another group of birds find him and take him back to his family and they are safe and then they grouped together and they were all friends in the end and everyone was happy. And then the mother bird goes and looks for food for her kids and she gets lost but then she remembers the way she has to go then she gets back home they are happy.

2 comments:

  1. Great post, Jesse! I enjoyed reading about the birds in your story - I wonder if you were inspired by the image on the video clip? It’s interesting that you brought in the single feather and the sound of the song to create the idea for your writing. I like how you tied it in to your story as a piece for remembrance.

    Did you find it easier to have more leeway with your word count this week?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jesse I have been reading your blog and I really like it has some good ideas in it. I think you should put a like bit lease and in there hopefully you take this to help your writing
    BLOG YOU LATER!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.