Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Sphero

Hello readers for the last couple of days we have been working on science and today we were working on sphero's for science with Mr Reizinger and a Sphero is a ball and u control it after we had to take photos because we made a little track and we had to drive around it without touching the things around the middle I chose my things one is a volcano and the other one was a crater and I didn't touch anything please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.