Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Egg Drop

Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been working on science today we done the egg drop and we needed to work as a team and we worked as a team and our egg was fine I was working with Alex and Isaac and then we had to take a photo of the egg to show evidence that it actually didn't crack before we dropped it we had put it in a box.  please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time and this is the photo I took of my egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.