Pages

Monday, August 3, 2020

How Much Sleep Do Teenagers Need?

Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been working on healthy lifestyles and today we started learning about how much sleep a teenager need. Sleeping is good because it helps people stay healthy and not tired it also helps when you are going to school because you will be relaxed and focused.

How much sleep does a teenager need? A teenager need 8-10 hours because it helps you stay healthy and you will be focused on what you have to do.

What time do you wake up to get to school? I wake up at 6.00Am because I get organized for school.

What time do you go to sleep on average? I go to sleep at 12.00Pm because it means that I get six hours of sleep.

Does this get you enough sleep? I think it gets me enough sleep because I am focused at school and I am on task.

Quality sleep: List four ways you can help your body get a quality nigh's sleep
Go to bed earlier.
Quite reading before you go to bed.
Avoid playing games before you go to bed or try not to play on any electronics.
Do some work in the afternoon.

why do you think it is important to get good sleep each night? I think it is important to get enough sleep so you can be healthy and be organized.

How do you think this will help you at school? I think this will help me get enough sleep.

Last week we started working on a hourly time management we were doing it so we can stay healthy my time table is not to good because I play games quite a bit but then sometimes I do sailing and its fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.