Pages

Monday, August 10, 2020

Healthy Lifestyle

Hello readers today we started working on some slides about Healthy Lifestyle is a choice and then we had to create a paragraph about how we understand Healthy Lifestyles and this is what I made.

Healthy Lifestyle: I understand that you can eat healthy by eating fruit like bananas, apples and other types of fruit. A healthy lifestyle is a choice it means that you can control what you eat. By not eating healthy can cause tiredness and there is a risk that you can get some illnesses it can also make people overweight and then they will be obese and eat food that is not healthy for people it might have lots of fat in the food.
2 ways I keep healthy is showering everyday and eating health food like fruit so I can be healthy and strong.
Copy Of Healthy Living - Lessons - Tes Teach

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.