Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Mars Rover Launch Explanation Writing

Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been working on the Mars Rover Launch and then we had to do some paragraph the rover launched on the 30th of July and all of the details will be in my paragraphs. We have been working on explanation writing, Explanation writing is when you explain what you wrote by telling how or why. This is what I made.

If I had the choice to go to Mars I would because I want to find out what it would be like and then if I could come back to Earth I would tell others about my experience and inspire them to go if they wanted to.

The rover will be leaving earth on the 30 of July 2020 it is going to Mars because it is going to take photos people want to go to Mars so they can be the first person. There is also a rover going to Mars because it is also going to be getting samples like rocks

The rover will be getting to Mars on February the 18 2021 the rover is an exploring device and it is called Perseverance and that's what it is called it will help people find out if they can go to mars without dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.