Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2020

Can you afford a Pet

Hello readers for the last couple of day we have been learning about Needs and wants and pets today we needed to work out the cost of all of the animals. I was working with my friend Alex and we were working together so we finished all of our work. After we had to post it onto our blog and this is what I made. Some things are necessary for animals like food,water and a home to sleep in or a kennel but you need to think about what you are going to get because some things cost a lot but things you need are important or else you could make your own toys for your dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.