Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Parihaka DLO

Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been working on a story called Parihaka and it was about the British people destroying the Parihaka's land.  After then they destroyed the Parihaka's land and the men got sent to prison and the other people got taken by the British people when the two men got out of prison. They both had no where to go or no where to stay and this is what I made I hope you enjoy please leave some feedback on what I could do better.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.