Pages

Friday, August 14, 2020

Needs and Wants

Hello readers today we started working on needs and wants and today we were working on a DLO about needs and wants we were doing this because when we are older we will know what to do with our money and we don't spend it on random things we don't need. We were talking about money because it is what we are going to need when we are older because we will need to buy a house food and a car to get to work and make more money and this is what I made please leave a comment on what I could do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.