Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Science



Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been working on science and today we were working planets and we had to do some questions and these are the questions I done I hope you enjoy please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better.

This was because of Mercury’s lower gravity and because it’s so close to the Sun and receives the constant buffeting from its solar wind.
It has a tenuous atmosphere made up of hydrogen, helium, oxygen, sodium, calcium, potassium and water vapor.

From an average distance of 36 million miles 58 million kilometres Mercury is 0.4 away from the Sun.

This is how much mas Mercury had 3.285 × 10^23 kg and this is how much Earth has 5.972 × 10^24 kg.

Because the planet is so close to the Sun day temperatures can reach highs of 800°F (430°C)
Earth | NASA

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.