Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Geri's Game


Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been doing 100 word challenge but today we done a script about Geri and his chess game. He was sitting at the table waiting for someone to come and play chess with him but he was lonely and nobody wanted to play with Geri because nobody was at the park.
Please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time.

I was the old man and was sitting wanting someone to play chess. I could hear the trees sway left and then right the grass was green and the trees were orange. I had just done my first move and then I went to the other side. I moved and I got excited. I was happy. I had a really good grin on my face like I was about to win and then I started losing. I almost had a stroke and then I stood back up and turned the board around. I was the winning colour and I was laughing. The player I was versing was surprised and then he knocked his king down and I won. I had gotten my teeth back. At the end I was smiling and I was laughing

Geri: You’re not gonna win this one good luck

Jacob: I'm gonna win this is easy

Geri: I have one more piece

Jacob: Check

Geri: Move your king

Jacob:I lost

Geri: hahahahah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IYRC7g2ICg

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.