Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Embarrassing moment

Sleepwalking


It was a hilarious day.My friends came over and they had a sleepover. my friends and l we were all a sleep and l started to walk. l did not know my friend was awake. l walked in the living room and my dad was talking to me when l was sleepwalking. I went in my friends bed when he was awake it was a Saturday when it was the morning me and my friends had pancakes with golden syrup on it we had more food after he had pancakes we had a milo to with lots of chocolate. It was super delicious we asked my dad if they could come again and he said no so l stayed at there house.





When we got there it was late so we went to sleep. In the middle of the night l started sleepwalking. l was sleep talking too. l went to the couch and my friends was still awake so they let me sleep there because they did not want to wake me up. When l woke up l grabbed my blankets and l threw them off me. We woke up and my friends where snatching stuff off each other. l asked them what they were doing because they woke me up. We were supposed to be quite.





So they started teasing me so l decided never to stay at their house they were laughing.

4 comments:

  1. I like how you have started to experiment with paragraphs Jesse. I think sleep walking is very funny as well. I remember my friend Lucy used to sleep talk at our sleepovers when I was your age and she used to be very embarrassed in the morning. Next time see if you can remember to put a capital letter at the beginning of a sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Jesse, its me Miguel from your school. I really like what you wrote, you gave so many me ideas maybe in the future I will use some of your ideas.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.