Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

100 Word Challenge



Hello readers today we started working on a 100 word challenge and it was about space there was a music clip and there was a photo they were both the same because they both looked the same it looked like a galaxy. This is what I made I hope you enjoy please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time. This is the photo we were using





Once there was one man and he was going to space. He was standing on the side of the planet and he was looking at all the other planets until he saw an alien and he got scared so he ran back to his rocket. He got to his rocket but he forgot that his friend was looking for rocks and then he went back out and he warned his friend there names were Mike and Ben they went back to there spaceship and they flew back to Earth and they were saved because there were no aliens.





The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.