Pages

Monday, May 3, 2021

Slide the Corner

 Hello readers today we started reading books I am reading the book called Slide the Corner I have never read this book before it looks like a good book. And then then we had to do some questions they were easy and these were the questions. Please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time.

I predict that this book is going to be about cars because on the front page it has a car drifting around the corner and smoke coming from the back the type of car they are driving us a mini and it has the number 73 on it.

I think that slide the corner the book means that  they are going to be sliding around corners I also think that they might tell people how to slide around corners.

Fleur Beale taught at a high school called Melville HS she was born in Inglewood and she is a New Zealander.

This book was the winning book in 2007 Gaelyn Gordon award for the much loved book. His whole family is smart.


Slide the Corner by Fleur Beale

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.