Pages

Friday, May 14, 2021

Do Now Week 2

 Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been doing do now task today's task was to agree or disagree if school uniform should be mandatory. This is what I wrote please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time. I thought that everyone should wear school uniform because it makes people look smart and when you go on days out it makes you look good and it might inspire people to go to this school. But also we have mufti day which you could wear mostly whatever you want. But I think that every school should have school uniform because then other people might come to the school because they like the uniform that they wear.

Wholesale Primary School Uniforms Hoodies Sweatshirts Smart School Uniform  - Buy Smart School Uniform,Primary School Uniforms,Hoodies Sweatshirts School  Uniforms Product on Alibaba.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.