Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Do Now Week 4

Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been in English with Miss Birtch we were doing a do now I like this class because l like writing. This weeks do now was why Rugby is the most definitive sport in Aotearoa New Zealand. My opinion on this topic is that I would agree because I like playing sport like rugby.When you come to New Zealand the only thing that you can think about is rugby you just want to go for a run with your friend or even play rugby.I agree on this topic because if people didn't play sport then nobody would do any exercise .Rugby defines New Zealand because some of the best players used to play for our country. This is what I wrote please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time.


New Zealand poised to become sole host of 2020 Rugby Championship | Rugby  Championship | The Guardian

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jesse I like your writing I cant see anything really that you could do better. The one thing you could mabye do better is making the statement longer.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.