Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Science

 Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been doing science today was easy we had to write some things and the we had to go onto a google drawing and put lines leading to the correct answer. After we had to write about dissolved and what didn't the first one I chose was water and raro ,sugar and the these are the once that didn't rocks, chair. After we had done that we had to write about 3 ways to speed up dissolving water, Shaking, Stir. Things you will need 1 Beakers 100ML of cold water 2 Beakers 100ML of warm water Put sugar in the hot beaker and mix it and sugar in the cold.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.