Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

100 Word Challenge

 Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have started school it has been fun we started working on a novel and then today we started to do a 100 word challenge it was about a cat and a pink little doll the cat was chasing the pink doll in the end of the story the mother of the cat comes and then takes the cat away. Please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time. Video Link

There once was a cat he was chasing a little pink doll he couldn't catch up to the doll. The cat's name was Benjamin and the pink doll name was Mike. They didn’t like each other so they chased each other around the house and ran across the mat and then onto the desk. Mike started to hide into a cup and then he ran out. Benjamin got bored so he sat down on the couch and then Mike started to taunt him after the mother of the cat got home and she took the cat away. Don’t Go.

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.