Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2021

Marshmallow Challenge

 Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been doing health we had to chose interpersonal skills we needed to work on. I chose to work on active listening I used some warm fuzzies like good job. I was working with Travis, and Rocki I think we done a good job we came second almost but our tower fell over If I was to do it again I would do the same strategy but make it more stable. We spend 5 minutes of thinking on what to do and then we came up with and idea it went good. I want other people to try this all you need is sticks and marshmallows. Please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time. The level I worked on hellions model was level 4 because I wanted to get better at working as a team.

Lessons From the Marshmallow Challenge | The Turnaround Authority

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.