Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Slide the Corner

 Hello readers for the last couple of days we have been doing novel studies I was reading a book called Slide the Corner first we had to read the book from chapter 1/2 and finished so we had to do another blog. They were comprehension questions. This is what I wrote please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time.

Greg dreamed of being a rally car driver by he didn't tell his parents because they didn't like cars so he didn't tell them and he also didn't want to tell them because his whole family was smart and they didn't think he was.

He didn't care because his mum was going to help him with his work at first he said it was boring but then he started to like it.

When he came home late his parents were mad and they sent him upto his room without eating he was so hungry.

Greg's parents don't give him anything personal in his room because his parents don't like cars and want him to be successful.

Greg jumps out the window and goes to the garden he gets some tomatoes and he also picked some carrot.

it is important for Greg to get a job so he can be an engineer and save up for a rally car.

William give him money before before he goes to school he gives Greg 10 dollars to buy food at the cafe Greg didn't have any money because he was saving it.

I agree and don't agree with what Mr Carmody said about Greg's dad because if he stands up for himself his dad might be a grump and if he doesn't stand up for himself he might not get what wants.

Slide The Corner 9781869439378 | OfficeMax NZ

1 comment:

  1. Great detail in your answers Jesse and your introduction about the task was very well written! I am pleased to see that you are enjoying the novel study this term, keep up the awesome work.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.