Pages

Monday, May 31, 2021

Health

 Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been doing Health today we were playing indoor games because it was raining. Some of the the games were fun. Some of the games we played were UNO, Ball connect four, Operation game, and water pong. I was working at level four of Hellisons Model. I worked well because I was working well with my team. Some of the warm fuzzies I used was good job. This was fun because I got to vs my friends in some of the games if I was to do it again I would work with someone else. Please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.