Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2021

Do Now Week 1

 Hello readers for the last couple of days we have been doing English today we were working with Miss Birtch and we had a question. The question was do you think that we should only have one week of school I disagree because we have around ten weeks of school and I don't think that it would be fair if we only got one week of school. If we did have one week of the holidays then I think that it would be unfair but if we had two weeks of school ten it would be fair if they made it even longer we would get more time to hangout with our friends. School cane be fun sometimes but then sometimes it can be fun most of the time it is alright. Please leave a comment on my blog on what  could do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.