Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

100 Word Challenge

 Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been doing 100 word challenge today was a picture of a lady walking in the forest the girls name was Bella and she needed a place to stay and then she seen a hut and then she went to the hut and she stayed there for the night.  This is what I wrote please leave a comment on my blog on what i could do better next time.  

There once was a girl walking through the woods. Her name was Bella. There was a house behind here and she was lost. She didn’t know the way back home so she decided to stay at home. He was happy. There was another person in the hut but he decided to take her home the next day. The man's name was Phil. It was the next day and she made it back home. She was happy and decided to give some money to the person. The man said he didn’t want her money but he still took it anyway.

Lost in the Forest - Fantasy & Abstract Background Wallpapers on Desktop  Nexus (Image 1255194)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.