Pages

Monday, February 25, 2019

Chromatography



Rainbow paper

Materials;

1. Cup
2. Filter paper
3. Color 
4. Ruler
5. pencil
6. felts

Process:

Step 1: Draw the lines.
Step 2: Get the colors Black,green,red.
Step 3: Put it on the filter paper.
Step 4: Put it in the cup.
Step 5: Put some water in it.
Step 6: And then watch it.

Findings: Write about what happened.

Reflection: What have I learnt from this experiment? That if you put color paper in a cup with water it will make the colors and they separated 


3 comments:

  1. Hello Jesse.

    I like the images you included of what you and TJ did. Please make sure you finish your science write ups for these experiments tomorrow so that I can award you points towards your science badge. This is a nice start.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jesse.

    I like it how you explained what materials you needed to do the rainbow paper.
    It was also good how you told us how to do it in steps. But next time it would be good if you took I images that was more clear of what the rainbow paper looked like. If you were to do any science experiment what would you do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Jesse going back and finishing off this activity! I have awarded you a point for the Chromatography Rainbow Paper experiment.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.