Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2021

Slide The Corner

Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been working on a book called slide the corner so far it is a good book because I likes cars and I chose to do a task where I had to describe on what the book is about so far. In the first part of the book it talked about how Greg was getting put in the same grade witch meant he had to do the same year again his mother offers to help him but he doesn't want her to. He wasn't smart but everyone else in his family were he only liked cars he went to Molly's house and he boyfriend showed Greg around the house and he seen some of the cars and told his Molly that he enjoyed looking at cars. This is what I wrote please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time.

Slide The Corner 9781869439378 | OfficeMax NZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.