Pages

Friday, May 7, 2021

Dairy Slide The Corner

 Hello readers for the last couple we have been doing novel studies and I am reading a book called slide the corner it is a good book this book is good so far because I like cars and the book is about cards if i was to read another I would but the book I am reading so far is good. This is what I made please a leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time.

It was another day and I had to be late again. The reason I was late was that I was too bothered looking at the cars. I really want to but I can’t until I get a job. Back to being late again. Let me tell you what happens when I am late home. Most of the time I have to get to bed without dinner and I have to stay in my room sometimes if I argue I don’t get lunch that next day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.