Pages

Friday, May 7, 2021

Do Now Week 1

 Hello readers for the last couple of days we ave been doing English with a reliever because our teacher was sick so she wasn't here today we had to do 10 minutes about elephants are the best animal we had to see if we agree or if we didn't. I disagree because there are heaps of other good types of animals I like cats, dogs because they are cute and playful. Everybody has a different type of animal but I just don't really like elephants.

Elephant | Species | WWF

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jesse

    Thanks for sharing your Do Now from when I was away. I wonder... is this simply a blog introduction, or have you written me a persuasive argument using the format we discussed in class on Thursday?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.