Pages

Friday, April 16, 2021

Bubbles and Balloons

 Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been doing paragraph and I finished my paragraph after we chose a book I chose a book called bubbles and balloons after we had to write a letter like I was writing in the local newspaper. The book is made by Hannah Gerrard it was a good book and I recommend people aged 13,14 because some of the words are hard but also some of the words are easy I rate this book a 4/5 because it was a bit boring. This is what I wrote please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time.


Dear Editor

In other country there is different types of air there is air pollution, Normal Air, Nitrogen, and oxygen you can also use heat to keep things up like a hot air balloon also balloons need air to make them stay up in the air.

Your Sincerely Jesse


Tumblr on we heart it / visual bookmark #6981890 | Bubble balloons, Bubble  pictures, Balloons


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jesse. I like how you have done a lot into this work. but i think you need to more full stops. but i like how you have added this photo it lights the work up. good job keep it up

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.