Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

PB4L

 Hello everyone today we started working on a sheet called the PB4L it's a reflection sheet on how we could improve our behaviour and we had to highlight some things that we do well and some we don't do well. I always want to be learning ready and stay on task even if my friends if they are making bad decisions. I want to do my personal best even if I don't know what to do. I want to have a positive attitude when the teacher is talking to me and not just walk away when they are talking. I want to always use manners by not swearing and when we are having kai time. We had to chose one indicator. I chose to stay focused in each class I chose this one because I want to stay on the right activities and do the right thing. I can work well with my friends but sometimes we get a bit chatty. After we had to chose two more that weren't highlighted. I chose to encourage other people to do the right thing because If I want to do the right thing then I don't want to be encouraged to do bad thing. And the other one was I want to challenge myself to do the best I can do.

A perspective from a parent member of our school PB4L team. - PB4L

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.