Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2021

Do Now Week 6

Is your name important? I agree that your name is important because some people don't like being called other names. If the teacher wanted to say something to you then you wouldn't be able to talk to them unless you tap their shoulder. If I wanted to say something to my friend I wouldn't just say come here I would say there name is Zac. So this is why I agree that names are important because I don't think that you friends would like being called something else because it might make them upset or even angry but if they had a name then they would be happy and they wont be sad.

Most Popular Women's Names in the U.S. Census - MyHeritage Blog

1 comment:

  1. Great work, I like how you highlight each part of the OREO to help you remember the steps.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.