Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2021

Do Now Week 8

 Is English the most important subject in school? I don't think that English is the most important because if we want to get a job we should do every subject.If we didn't do any other subject then we wouldn't get a good job but if we only done one subject we wouldn't know anything about angles if we wanted a building job. But if we did have a good job then we would get better and then you could become the best worker. And then you could start making more money. Every year people get a pay rise which mean you will start to earn more money over time.

Job Search | Jobs in Christchurch | Ryan Recruitment

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.