Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2021

STEM

 Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been doing maths but today we started working on STEM if you didn't know what it means it stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Maths. I was working Ashton and Rocki we worked well because first we done it wrongs but then the second time we got it correct. If the paper was smaller then it still would have enough so everyone in our team would be able to fit. But if we had a bigger it would be easier. The cuts in the paper we done were small. This is what we done please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.