Pages

Friday, June 11, 2021

Do Now Week 6

 I agree that everyone in Aotearoa New Zealand should be aloud to vote. I think that everyone in the age over 16 should be able to vote but then some will be silly about who they are going to vote for they might not even have a reason. The reason I think that people over the age of 16 should be able to vote because some will make some good decision and have a reason to vote for the person they want but some won't. If I could vote I would do research about what they have done to help people and if they are negative. So this is why I think that everyone over the age of 16 should be able to vote and I think people would agree with what everyone says.














No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.