Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2021

Concentration and Dilution

Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been doing science we have been doing some experiments today we started to do concentration and dilution today we started working on another experiment. Concentrations means to measure how much solute has been dissolved into the solvent. Dilute means it is weak and concentrated means that it is strongly concentrated. We will be using Potassium Permanganate. I think that it will be clear in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.