Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Book Review

 Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been working on finishing our novel study book I liked the book my teacher chose for me because I like learning about cars. The book was called slide the corner and it was about a kid who wanted to drive rally cars but his parents didn't agree with what they said because they were really smart.

Slide The Corner: Nobody selected the novel because our teacher did but she chose the book for us because we haven't read it before. The book was good it gave me ideas about cars and if I wanted to drive a rally car and im sure if you had read it you would enjoy reading it. My favourite part was when he was racing it put my hopes up because I wanted him to win. The characters were Brad, Molly, Greg, Dad, Mum. I recommend this book to any age because its about cars and if kids want to learn about cars this would be the best book for them.  I rate this book a 5/5 because it is a good book and I think other people would enjoy reading it.

Slide The Corner 9781869439378 | OfficeMax NZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.