Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Chromatography

Hello readers today we started working on chromatography we had a reviler working with us today pigments are a substance they gives colour to things. They are used to give colour to all sorts of thing like felts, Paint, Fabric, Animals, Plants Chromatography is a process for separating components of a mixture. To get the process started, the mixture is dissolved in a substance called the mobile phase, which carries it through a second substance called the stationary phase. To separate the two different pigments from in to use chromatography. The Hypothesis is what you thing will happen to you paper? I think that it will start to change colour and then it will stop in the end. The equipment you will need is a felt tip pen, Filter paper strips, test tube, Measuring cylinder,pencil.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.