Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2021

Do Now Week 5

 Is the principal the most important person in the school? I don't agree because I think that the kids are the most important. If something happens to the kids then there parents would be mad that is the reason why I don't think that the principal is the most important one. But if we didn't have a principal then if somethings happens that is bad then they can do something about it.  This is why I think that every school should have a principal because then they can help us if something happend even though there are teachers that can help.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.