Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2021

Do Now Week 9

 Is being able to speak in public a important life skill? I agree that it is a good life skill because i you were to do a speak in a group of heaps of people you would feel good and confident. The reason for this is because you might be to president one day and you will be able to speak confident to the people around you and you won't feel scared. If I was to go upto a crowd of people then I would feel comfortable speaking in front of people. This is why I think that speak confidentially is a good life skill and then you could be really good and speak at bigger crowds.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.