Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Tom and the Look Around

Hello today we had to chose another short story to read and I chose to read a story called Tom and the Look Around it is about a kid that got left behind by his Mum so he went fishing and then he seen a sea lion and they became friends. Then they seen each other the next day and then his Mum called and said she was going to have a picnic with and then he seen the sea lion Mum and then dove away.


1.Tom was angry because his Mum had just left him behind and he had to stay with his          Grandad and he was mad because he had no internet or friends. 

2. Yes he handled his anger well because he went fishing and he caught a fish and then he seen a sea lion.

3. Once Tom had calmed down he was happy because he had seen a sea lion and then he went home and asked his Grandad and asked is he had ever seen a sea lion.

4. It is a similar story about the seal and Tom because Toms Mum had left and left Tom behind and the sea lion was left by its Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.