Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

The Present

At the start of the video the kid is playing a game and I think the kid is a gamer and that is his personalty and then when he gets a dog he feels better because the dog has no leg and he has no leg.

 His Mom brought a present and he opened it and he didn't like the present but then he seen that the dog had no leg and then he liked it he and then they went outside. 

The boy learned to be grateful and even if it's something you don't like.

It is important to be grateful for what you to make the person that gave it to you happy even if it is something you don't like.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.