Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Art Hurumanu

Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been doing art and today was our last day and we started making a poster of the work we had done for the last couple of weeks and then after we had made that we had to make a blog post and the take a photo of what we made.
My favourite part was doing the water colour. I thought the most challenging part was doing the weaving because it was my second time doing it and the first time I done it with flax and then I forgot how to do it. I am most proud of my water colour because I learned something new and then when I am older I can teach someone else. My favourite style of poetry was the Diamante poem and then the haiku. I think when they do art again they should do this again. Please leave a comment on what I could do next time to make it better.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jesse

    I really enjoyed reading your final post about our Arts Hurumanu. I really like the way you have displayed all of your art work and I think this will look great hanging up on our display.

    Remember, this is the type of Commitment we like to see always! Keep it up.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.