Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2020

Benny

Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been doing tasks about Benny they are two kids that like jumping off the jetty and then they knock a kid off the kayak and then they save him and get free ice cream and they leave and go eat it but one day they where going to do it again but Benny didn't want to because it looked like his cousin and then the other person pushed him of the jetty and the mother was saying words that Benny's mother had banned and then they heard sirens and they left they left there stuff at the beach

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.