Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Reading Bok Choy

Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been doing reading and we have been picking books to read one of the book were called Bok Choy and then we had to do some questions and these are the questions.

Jacobs personalty is wise helpful and kind.

Jacob ran off because William scoffed at him.

Jacob felt scared because he didn't know where he was or if he was okay.

The author feels like even though he doesn't know Jacob you should still cares about people.

If Ah Sum never saw Jacob in the river I think he would have died in the river. 

An ancestor is someone that has been alive before your grandparents. A ancestor is someone that is in your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.