Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Benny

Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been reading books for reading and drama I have been reading a book called Benny and he went to the beach for the holidays and they jumped off the jetty and then the other person would jump off and save the kid and they would get ice cream for the parents. 

The difference between Benny and his friend was one would jump off the jetty and the other person would save the kid.

Benny feels a bit jealous because the new house has security and other things that Benny doesn't have.

When Benny got pushed off the jetty the Mother was mad because her kid was on the kayak and it was dangerous and then she started swearing at Benny and the other kid she was saying words that Benny's Mother had banned.

I think the Author is trying to say even if your trying to get something just be careful because you don't know what they could do they could do what the Mother had said to Benny and the other kid.

The setting in this story in on the beach.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.