Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2020

PE:Weight

Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been PE for PE we have been doing measurement and Height and today we started working of this first we had to chose a number and I chose number 21 I though the superman's were the hardest and then plank for the superman you needed to put your knees up and your hands up this is what I made leave a comment please.

Activity WeightRepeats
Superman's2115 Seconds 
Push Ups2110
Plank2115 Seconds 
Skips21120
Sit ups2110
Burpees2110
 How to Do the Superman Exercise | POPSUGAR Fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.