Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Tapa Art

Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been making Tapa art. First we needed to draw symbols about the creating of Tuna. And then we went over it with crayon then ink. Once the ink was dry we created contrast with charcoal. I didn't like that part because I got charcoal on my hands. I liked when we got to put ink on it because the colour was different. I drew the sun and water. If we were to do this again I would change what colour I did and do another one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.