Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Measurement

Hello readers today I'm going to be telling you what we did last week for math. We did Volumes last week, In math, volume can be defined as the 3-dimensional space enclosed by a boundary or occupied by an object. Example, A cube. If you are using volume in math you must use a 3. M3 mm3 CM3. This means that you are using volume. You can calculate the volume by  multiplying all the numbers in the three dimensional shape. 

Item
Gym
Ball Bin 1
Classroom 
Cupboard

Ball bin 2

Length
28m
1m
11m
2m
1.6m

Width                 height        
20 Meters          8-10m 5600m
1m                     1m    1m3
5m                     3m
1m                     2.5m
585mm              1m 315 9m

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.