Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Kahawai

Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been reading book and I chose a book called Kahawai and it is about a kid and he grandmother and they are going on a boat to go and catch some fish and then they got a fish and then they put it back because it was too small.

Areta's personalty is going on a boat and fishing.

The story is placed on a beach and they are just about to go and get some fish.

They organized a day to go to the beach and catch some fish son they could have dinner.

She was happy because she had caught a fish and then they could eat.

I think the Author is trying to say be patient people you need to be patient to catch a fish.


They are going out on the beach or a river to catch some fish and then they get out and they catch a fish and then they let it go back because it was to small.

Radiation means polluted or unsafe and don't got in the water.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.